Terms & Conditions
5. User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the www.familylawva.com and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the www.familylawva.com by other users or with ‘s operation and management of the www.familylawva.com. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the www.familylawva.com, including, without limitation, information required to be provided. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, we reserve the right to terminate your access and use of the www.familylawva.com. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the www.familylawva.com, or defame or otherwise harm any party through your use of the www.familylawva.com.
6. Responsibility for Use of the Internet and Websites and Exclusion of Liability. Use of the Internet and www.familylawva.com is solely at your risk and is subject to, without limitation, all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Unless expressly required by law, the does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from www.familylawva.com over the Internet or other communication network. The website shall not be obligated to correct or update www.familylawva.com and shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the www.familylawva.com.
7. No Legal Advice and Disclaimer as to Accuracy of Information. The information on www.familylawva.com is for informational purposes only, and is not legal advice or a substitute for legal counsel. Additionally, the author of this site does not warrant the accuracy or timeliness of any case or statute appearing on this site; cases and statutes are regularly updated, revised, appealed, over-ruled, removed, etc.
The information contained on www.familylawva.com may or may not reflect the most current legal developments; accordingly, information on www.familylawva.com is not promised or guaranteed to be correct or complete, and should not be relied upon as such. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, nothing provided on www.familylawva.com should be used as a substitute for advice of competent counsel. The materials on www.familylawva.com do not constitute legal advice.
8. Third Party Information. Www.familylawva.com may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of www.familylawva.com are those of the respective third party and not of this website or its affiliates. The website makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
9. Links to Third Party Websites. Www.familylawva.com may provide links to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to www.familylawva.com, you do so entirely at your own risk.
12. Statute of Limitations. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to your use of the Www.familylawva.com must be filed by you within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
When you browse the site and do not interact for any online service, we do not collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future.
A unique number called an IP address identifies every computer on the Internet. Each time you connect to the Internet your machine is assigned an IP address. An IP address is a number that identifies each sender or receiver of information that is sent in packets across the Internet.
“Tags” refer to scripts that are used to track a visitor’s activity on our Sites by web analytics software. A visitor’s activity is anonymous if he/she is not logged in. If she/he has logged in using their username and password, additional information is passed through these tags. Tags are used for, but not limited to, determining effectiveness of the Sites design, information architecture, and consumption of information and services provided via the Sites.
E-mail Policy – Your e-mail address will only be used within the Site. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone. For some e-mail messages specific information on recipient response is collected. For example, we sometimes review how many recipients open and subsequently choose to click through to links provided in an e-mail message. We use this information only for the purposes of analyzing areas of interest, improving our products and enhancing the usefulness of our Sites. None of this information is sold or distributed in any manner.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, and despite our efforts, the Site cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our online products or services.
My experience and background reflect the hallmarks of success one must demand of a lawyer in Northern Virginia's legal landscape. As a native of this area, I have here focused my practice on providing sound and balanced representation to clients navigating the difficult legal waters of family law, including contested divorce, custody, visitation, spousal and child support, and equitable distribution. More >>>
Subscribe by Email
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. I hope you find the information here as enjoyable to read as I find to write. Please note that reading this blog does not create a legal relationship between you and Jason A. Weis, Esquire or any other attorney associated with familylawva.com. Moreover, all postings on this blog are merely attorneys' commentary on the state of family law in the Commonwealth of Virginia. THE POSTINGS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE – if you have a legal issue or question, I strongly encourage you to contact a lawyer. I would be pleased to refer you to someone if I am able.